The Customer Contact Network New Zealand (CCNNZ, formerly CCiNZ) was established to fill the need for a transparent and coordinated national body to support, educate and engage professionals in the New Zealand Contact Centre Industry.
CCNNZ operates as an incorporated society, established in April 2009 by Contact Centre professionals, for Contact Centre professionals. Our purpose is clear: to support, educate and engage Contact Centre professionals in New Zealand.
We actively fulfil our promise to members
CCNNZ members have access to valuable information, events and other opportunities:
- Annual CCNNZ Conference and annual CCNNZ Industry Awards
- A dedicated online Members Section with valuable tools and resources
- Competitions and special offers
- Latest news, fresh blogs and educational articles on our website
- Active discussions information and networking on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
- Regular events held online or in New Zealand’s main centres Regular newsletters
- Partnerships with vendors, sponsors and other organisations
- Employment noticeboards and information on the latest industry placements
- An ongoing commitment to building the CCNNZ membership base
There is a strong support network behind CCiNZ
A team of Contact Centre professionals are behind the operation of CCNNZ, which means that we understand the complex nature of our industry and are as motivated as you are to make sure it is successful. We also have the support of our valued sponsors and Friends of CCNNZ.