Right now we are on the lookout for a Lead Forecast Analyst to join our team.
In a nut shell here’s what you’ll do
• Motivate, lead and inspire a team of super-smart people made up of Forecasting Analysts, a Workforce Planner and a Telephony Specialist. Your experience and expertise will enable you to provide ongoing training and development for your people
• Work with your team to forecast and analyse revenue collection workflows, providing key recommendations around long term and short term capacity and capability planning
• Identify opportunities for implementing quality improvements based on analysis of key service trends along with recommended solutions
• Please explain? That’s right; you will be the go to person for explanation of data abnormalities
• Reports generated from your team are ‘spot on’ and we can count on you to provide insightful daily, weekly, monthly and yearly reports
• Ensure regular and effective communication to your people and stakeholders.
What you’ll need
• Ideally you will have a minimum of three years’ experience in a senior data/reporting analysis role, along with leadership experience within a contact centre or similar environment
• Workforce planning/ forecasting and reporting experience at a senior level along with advanced excel and data analysis skills.
Wouldn’t hurt if you have;
• Relevant tertiary and/or expertise in SQL or other key systems.
What we bring to the table:
• You’ll be part of an organisation that strives to create a unique partnership with every New Zealander, improving their quality of life by minimising the incidence and impact of injury
• Ongoing support and development
• A competitive salary package
• An environment where people are recognised and rewarded for great work.
To apply for this job, please visit careers.acc.co.nz and enter the job code 76714CCINZ.
If you have further queries, please contact Melanie on 04 816 6787.
Applications close 8 March 2015.