Right now, we are on the lookout for a Lead Forecast Analyst to join our team. Reporting to the Shared Services Manager, your job will be to maximise operational and people capacity and capability through robust forecasting and analysis.
You will mainly be responsible for the delivery of all revenue collection work flows forecasting, analysis, and all things reporting for Customer Service.
In a nut shell here’s what you’ll do;
• Motivate, lead and inspire a team of super-smart people made up of Forecasting Analysts, a Workforce Planner and a Telephony Specialist. Your experience and expertise will enable you to provide ongoing training and development for your people
• Work with your team to forecast and analyse revenue collection workflows, providing key recommendations around long term and short term capacity and capability planning
• Please explain? That’s right; you will be the go to person for explanation of data abnormalities
• Reports generated from your team are ‘spot on’ and we can count on you to provide insightful daily, weekly, monthly and yearly reports
• Analsyse this? You will constantly be looking at the numbers from historical data to daily trends and providing regular analysis to key stakeholders
• Ensure regular and effective communication to your people and stakeholders.
What you’ll need;
• Ideally you will have a minimum of three years experience in a senior data/reporting analysis role
• Leadership experience within a contact centre or similar environment
• Ability to deal with constant change, not just ‘deal with it’, love it, live it and thrive off it!
• Workforce planning/ forecasting and reporting experience at a senior level along with advanced excel and data analysis skills.
Wouldn’t hurt if you have;
• Relevant tertiary and/or expertise in SQL or VBA
What we bring to the table:
• You’ll be part of an organisation that strives to be a world leader in injury prevention, care and recovery
• Ongoing support and development
• A competitive salary package
• An environment where people are recognised and rewarded for great work
If this is sounding like a challenge you are ready to take, why not apply today?
To apply for this job, please visit careers.acc.co.nz and enter the job code 76714CCI.
If you have further queries, please contact Melanie on 04 816 6787.
Applications close 2 November 2014.