- Do you want to work from home?
- Have you got outstanding communication skills?
- Are you confident using a computer and enjoy using new technology?
Genesis Energy are looking for a talented bunch of At Home Representatives to build our At Home Agents Team. Our At Home Representatives will work from the comfort of their own homes and support our customers by providing a high quality customer experience. This role will see you truly understanding our customer needs, whilst providing a seamless service in a professional and timely manner.
What we are offering:
- The unique opportunity of working from home, based in the Waikato
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Full product and system training and ongoing support
- Experience representing one of NZs iconic organizations
We are looking for:
- Previous experience in a customer service role preferably in a call centre environment
- People who are motivated and committed to achieving results while working autonomously
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to quickly build rapport with customers
- Background in a sales and customer focused environment
- Excellent self-management skills including working effectively without direct supervision.
- People that can work 8 hours per day split into 1 morning segment and 1 evening segment (e.g 8am-12pm & 4pm-8pm)
Confidence, good command of the English language, clear pronunciation, excellent computer skills, and a positive attitude are a must!
There are a few simple things that you will need:
- Unlimited VDSL or faster Internet Connection
- A suitable space in your home that can be dedicated to work
- A suitable desk and chair
Successful candidates will need to be available for full time training over three – four weeks between 8am and 4.30pm Monday- Friday based in our Hamilton office. You must be able to meet our technical requirements and complete and pass all pre-employment checks.
If you are successful in being selected for an interview you must available for a video Skype interview.
If this sounds like you, please apply online now with a CV and also a cover letter or a video outlining why you would be the ideal candidate for this role.
Closing 1 May 2019.