Atlantis Healthcare is a progressive global healthcare company that delivers effective and scalable person-centric solutions that optimise healthcare outcomes and experience.
We are a small friendly Contact Centre based in Newmarket with an outstanding set of healthcare clients.
To support the Contact Centre Manager in the day to day running of the Contact Centre we are seeking applications from those with at least 3 years experience as Contact Centre supervisor. You will be highly motivated, unflappable and able to role model outstanding call quality.
Alongside doing your own calls, you will be, and have a good experience levels in:
• Providing day to day leadership to the CSR s on each shift
• Distributing stats and ensuring CSRs uphold KPI’s
• Supporting the training and coaching of CSR’s
• Ensuring calls are escalated appropriately
• Monitoring and addressing any house rule issues as they occur
• Contributing to the Contact Centre leadership group in creation and implementation of continuous improvement initiatives
Ideally you will have experience in healthcare focussed Contact Centres, are an expert user of PureCloud platform and hold Contact Centre workplace qualifications.
We are located in a great spot and have an active social club so if you are ready to make a move to a small progressive Contact Centre filled with passionate people who help patients every day, apply now.
Please send your CV to Janet.email@example.com now – no need for a cover letter. Closing 23rd August.
You must have the right to work full time in NZ to be considered for this role and may be required to complete a criminal check.