“The UK Contact Centre HR & Operational Benchmarking Report (4th edition 2014/15)”, is a major study of 215 UK contact centre operations, looking in depth at salaries, attrition, absence, recruitment, operational performance benchmarks, budgets and growth, with forecasts to 2017.
Some stand-out findings from the 87-page report include:
- Average speed to answer has jumped by 27%
- New agent salaries have risen to £16,027
- Call duration for a service call has increased to almost 5 minutes, despite improvements in contact centre technology and business processes
- Agent attrition rates in large (200+ seat) contact centres are 2.5 times higher than in sub-50 seat operations
- Agents in the manufacturing, retail & distribution and technology, media & telecoms sectors spend more than 15% of their time handling emails and web chats.
Findings are segmented by 11 vertical markets, 3 contact centre size bands, inbound/outbound activity and services/sales focus to give you the most accurate comparison with your own operation.
Historical data going back to 2003 are also used to identify key patterns in the industry, enabling the report to forecast how salaries, HR and performance benchmarks are likely to look in 2017.
No other report offers this kind of detail, because no other report has this level of research or analysis behind it.
“The UK Contact Centre HR & Operational Benchmarking Report – 2014/15” costs £295 + VAT. You can download more key HR & performance findings, as well as how to purchase the report, from www.contactbabel.com/reports.cfm