· Passionate about travel, tourism and hospitality
· Take a lead in ensuring our customers have the best possible experience
· Contribute directly to the commercial success of the business
Bachcare are on the lookout of passionate, dedicated Customer Services Manager! Loving everything about travel, tourism and holiday homes is an absolute must. Does this sound like you?
The Customer Service Manager is a critical hire, it leads a nationwide team that is focused on delivering a world class experience to their customers. Right now Bachcare are experiencing exceptional growth, so you will be joining at an exciting time where staying in unique holiday homes in stunning parts of Aotearoa is more popular than ever. We are looking for a leader who will be accountable for:
· Leading and developing a high performing team with an exceptional service orientation
· Designing and implementing a programme or framework that combines a sales focus with an already strong service ethic to achieve an even better customer experience
· Driving and championing change that leads to the delivery of continuous operational improvements for the customer
· Leveraging the available data to inform insights to improve both reporting and tracking of emerging trends with customers
As a leader you will be able to demonstrate:
· A good understanding of brand and its offerings, and how you have leveraged that to improve performance across a team and business
· Where you have developed and led a high performing team, with a best in class customer experience at the heart
· Where you have identified and led business improvements, which have delivered ongoing improvements to ensure an effective and efficient customer service.
What you get if you join:
A team that is happy to roll up their sleeves to get the job done! They are honest and humble, curious and innovative, and most importantly deliver amazingness in everything they do. Plus, they love a good old fashion shared lunch.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and personalised cover letter explaining why you think you would be a great addition to the team to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Emma Dent on 027 706 5927.