• On the road business sales and relationship role
• Established network of existing clients and business relationships
• Growing organisation, competitive salary
Bring your strong general management, business development and relationship building skills to our organisation to support NZ Contact Centres and their Businesses.
Our organisation is a not for profit Institute which is looking to recruit a newly developed role of General Manager to support our team and the Contact Centre Industry within New Zealand and overseas.
This is a key opportunity for a high performing sales person who enjoys developing new business sponsorship opportunities and managing key stakeholder relationships within the Contact Centre Industry.
This is a perfect opportunity for someone with Contact Centre Industry Leadership experience or for an experienced business development manager coming from a finance or communications background.
To be successful in this role you will have the following skills and attributes:
• Previous Contact Centre Leadership experience
• Business development experience
• Key account or relationship management experience with the ability to build strong relationships quickly
• Finance and/or communications background
• Analytically minded
• Ideally well networked in the Contact Centre Industry space
• Highly motivated and organised
If you tick all of the above boxes please apply by sending your CV and a cover letter outlining your experience to firstname.lastname@example.org by 4.00pm, 7th June 2016.
Thank you for your interest in this role. Please note that due to the large number of applications we receive, you will only be contacted if your skills and experience meet the requirements for this position.