Been in a Senior Customer Service Representative/Supervisor role for at least two years and wanting to gain some serious traction on your career? Come and join this small but growing family of CSR’s who are committed to client experience excellence in the heart of Newmarket.
You will be supporting the Contact Centre Manager – they will have line management responsibility and you will be charged with the day to day operational elements of running the team (40 individuals/25 FTE). This will include the following:
- · Rostering and roster problem solving
- · First line trouble shooting
- · Monitoring the team and driving individual performance on a daily basis
- · Coaching and mentoring new and existing CSR’s
- · Escalating issues to the Contact Centre Manager
- · Dealing with escalated customer/patient complaints
- · Training new staff and upskilling existing staff
- · Running the Call Quality programme, providing feedback and ongoing monitoring of call quality results
- · Supporting the Contact Centre Manager with requirements for client meetings
Fit for the Role
- · You will be healthy, have high energy and driven
- · You will have a high work ethic which you expect to see in others
- · You will be a natural born quick thinker and problem solver
- · You will have years of experience with various Contact Centre systems – Previous experience with the Genesys telephony system is an advantage
- · You are a proven outbound call result achiever yourself
- · You will be able to build rapport quickly but stand your ground when it comes to more challenging staff situations
- · You will have insight and some training around coaching others/managing performance
- · You will be passionate about making a difference to team and individual KPI metrics
- · You are a real team player with great relationships and a strong coordinator streak
This is a perfect opportunity to hone your skills in a supportive environment with plenty of scope remaining to embed outstanding practice in the team. This Contact Centre services healthcare clients and is not a hard sell environment so a high level of precision and compassion is required.
Closing 22nd March 2019.
Please email your application to email@example.com.