At 2degrees we’re all about fighting for fair. We are the only NZ mobile network to offer Carryover Minutes and Data that last a whole year, not a month. And we provide great value and world class customer service to over a million Aotearoians. But we have only just begun….. are you ready to join us on the mission?
In this role you’ll be busy taking inbound calls from our mobile customers, providing them with outstanding service on every call.
We are looking for people who have:
• Worked in customer services, preferably within a call centre
• Excellent listening, communication and verbal comprehension skills
• Strong computer skills, and are confident using multiple applications
• Flexibility and maturity to work autonomously
• The ability to easily identify our customer’s needs and provide thoughtful and timely solutions
• Great organisation and time management skills
• A genuine passion for exceeding customer expectations
2degrees is a great place to work. You will join a friendly and supportive team who are passionate about the work they do. You will also get to enjoy great perks like a monthly phone plan (including credit, data and texts), health and life insurance, a car parking allowance, and the opportunity to achieve bonuses. We aim to encourage, recognise and reward high preforming people who live and breathe our values.
To be considered for this position, you must be able to:
• Commence induction on the 3 November 2014 (full time course Mon – Fri 8:30am – 5.00pm – 6 weeks)
• Attend a 3 hour group assessment centre on the 14 October 2014
• Commit to a rotational shift roster. This means that you will be working 5 x 8 hour rostered shifts which could fall between the hours of 7am and 11pm, 7 days a week. We will give you your roster at least 2 weeks in advance.
At 2degrees we’re passionate about building our culture of extraordinary service by keeping our workplace fun and friendly. It’s a place where you can develop your talents whilst we achieve great things. If this sounds like a mission you’d like to join, apply now!
Apply here before Friday 10th of October – November start