From the front gate to the back fence, DuluxGroup products are at work. ASX listed, DuluxGroup is home to some of Australia and New Zealand’s most recognised and trusted brands, many of which date back generations. As custodians of those brands, DuluxGroup protects and builds on that heritage by investing strongly in consumer research, marketing, innovation and people.
Our iconic brands: Dulux, Selleys, Yates, Cabot’s, B&D, Parchem, ATA and Lincoln Sentry have been woven into the fabric of the communities where we operate. Our employees are united by a shared set of values, which underpins the way we meet our strategic objectives and ultimately deliver on our core purpose. Driven by these values, DuluxGroup people continue to find smarter, market leading solutions for consumers and our retail and trade customers.
As an accomplished Customer Service Team Leader, you will be responsible for driving customer service and operational excellence within our Customer Service Centre based in Gracefield, Lower Hutt. Our Customer Service Centre has approximately 37 staff, your team will contain approximately 10 team members. Providing a range of services such as customer contact, order keying, product and technical support for New Zealand and Australia, the centre is the lynchpin in our service offering to both our internal and external customers.
With a proven ability to lead and motivate a diverse range of experienced people, you will act as a strong thought leader who can drive innovation and positive change throughout the customer service team. You will enjoy being hands on and involved, whilst having the demonstrated capability and experience to drive changes to enhance growth.
Your responsibilities will also include but not limited to:
• Deliver award winning customer service
• Lead, motivate, inspire and encourage staff to meet and exceed level agreements
• Deliver effective and efficient call centre operations compliance
• Identify and deliver continuous improvements (People, Process and Technology)
• Manage staff engagement, attrition, recruitment and performance
The ideal candidate will have a proven background in Customer Service Management within a Consumer Goods environment coupled with exceptional communication skills (both written & verbal). Qualifications in Business or related discipline would be highly regarded. Confident with a genuine focus on developing the team and assisting customers, you will also possess:
• A strong track record of leading similar sized teams to consistently achieve SLAs and improve customer service excellence
• Experience at a Team Leader level in a Contact Centre environment
• Experience managing inbound and outbound customer service
• Demonstrated success in initiating and delivering business improvement initiatives in a complex business
• Proven ability to build strong client relationships
• Impeccable eye for detail and ability to multi-task
• Passion for customers and experience creating a customer-centric culture
How to apply
To submit your application please “click here” or for a confidential discussion please call Lilian on 0800 238 589. For further information about Dulux please visit our website www.dulux.com.au
Closing 26th July 2017