• Be innovative, be creative and drive a new culture
• Join one of New Zealand’s leading entertainment business
• Make your mark in your career and establish this newly created role
Our client is offering a unique opportunity to join a truly diverse and nationally operated kiwi organisation. In this newly established role you will be charged with retaining and enhancing two existing contact centres which deliver over $100 million to the top line. Your focus will be on total business ownership, delighting the customer and creating a unique service environment. Your natural energy and passion will be essential to make your mark in this role.
You will have full ownership of the channel and ensure that people, customers and financial measures are set and achieved.
Key outcomes for this role:
• Create a strategic plan to reposition the contact centres as value-add channels, optimising team delivery and maximising sales;
• Construct and execute a sales plan, identifying high potential customers and delivering financial results;
• Developing a high performing team and creating the right culture that will support ownership and accountability at all levels
• Design and implement KPI’s with your direct reports managing the overall operational delivery;
• Identify and improve business cases for technology solutions;
• Generate and manage financial budgets and develop CAPEX business cases.
It goes without saying that you will have relevant and recent contact centre experience. You will be able to balance the day to day with design and change seamlessly. Your previous managerial expertise within the direct channels environment will have seen you successfully deliver an outstanding customer experience. In addition, your drive for results, both financial and operational, will be proven in your recent track record.
All of this combined with your energy, drive, and passion to embrace change will see you join our client on this exciting journey of change.
To discuss this excellent opportunity, contact Beth Emerre in confidence on 04 978 1839 / 021 550336 or email email@example.com
Applications close 17th May 2013