An exciting opportunity exists for a National Manager, Service Centres to join our Service, Support and Design Branch of MBIE.
As the National Manager you will be responsible for leading the Service Centres and driving the delivery of best practice, cost effective contact centre services by providing leadership to staff across MBIE’s Service Centre locations.
You will lead and drive the vision and strategic direction of the Service Centres and establish programmes of work to implement and embed the strategy into Service Centre operations.
Emphasis will be placed on creating a cohesive culture of delivering consistent, high-quality, customer focused inbound and outbound advice and information to clients.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
• Proven experience leading and monitoring successful service delivery, including implementing continuous improvement initiatives, within a contact centre or service delivery environment
• Experience in small to medium sized contact centres with complex and diverse lines would be advantageous
• Strategic ability with proven experience developing and implementing strategies
• Demonstrated ability to coach and mentor people to achieve results
• Demonstrated ability to lead, motivate and develop effective teams
• Knowledge of best practice contact centre operational management approaches
• Strong relationship management skills at all levels of the organisation and with external stakeholders
• Ability to work under pressure and perform well in a crisis
• Experience in service design and growing new business
• Proven ability to develop trust and credibility with managers and staff.
To apply for this position, please visit careers.mbie.govt.nz Job Ref #1174573. This will allow you to register your details and submit your application for this vacancy.
Applications close 5pm, Sunday 23 August 2015.