• Hamilton or Newmarket based vacancies
• Fixed Shifts or choice to rotate within the operating hours of Monday to Friday, 8am – 8pm.
Our Contact Centre is on a journey of evolution. We are adapting to the contact centre of the future where simple enquiries are done online and the enquiries called through are more complex and more challenging. With the support of new technologies being introduced at Mercury, we have more data at our finger tips which can identify customer needs and personalise our service based on their needs.
To support our Consultants move forward and evolve with us on this journey, we have evolved the role of the Team Leader. You will spend up to 60% of your day helping our people through real time coaching – enabling our people to become influencers, solution recreators and proactively resolving future needs now.
Key responsibilities include:
• Side by side “real time” coaching as well as formal coaching away from the phones
• Proactive involvement in the strategic planning of the Contact Centre through research, networking and being curious
• Actively leading through change including a high level of involvement in helping to develop the change plan using change frameworks
• Statistical analysis of performance and identifying and acting on trends
• Keeping up to date with CX and Contact Centre trends in NZ and globally
We are looking for:
We are evolving into a multi-branded and multi-channel Centre and the successful applicant will be able to display and demonstrate the following attributes and competencies:
• Strong experience leading a Team within a Contact Centre environment
• A passion for coaching above anything else and helping people be the best they can be
• Demonstrated experience leading teams through significant change
• Experience in using Contact Centre telephony platforms (such as PureEngage)
• Embraces change in an agile work environment
• Look at what is possible and interested in how things could work
• Builds strong relationships with key stakeholders within the business and has a strong internal footprint
Our Contact Centres operate between the hours of 8am – 8pm and you will have the option of selecting a rotating shift, or fixed shifts with the start time of 8:00am, 10:30am (Auckland only) or 11:30am.
In joining Mercury, you’ll be joining an environmentally-focused energy provider who generate 100% of the power we supply to customers from renewable sources. As Employer of the Year in the Newmarket Business Awards, we offer 5 additional leave days, discounted health insurance, free life and income protection and much more. Visit our website to hear about how benefits. A full job description is available by clicking “apply now” and going to our website.
Are you feeling energised and ready to be part of this journey? THEN CLICK HERE Applications close Friday, 21st June at 5pm.