This Auckland based position will encompass the management, leadership and financial accountability of a large inbound / outbound Centre. With around 10 direct reports with the Centre encompassing 110 + this position has many and varied internal and external stakeholders.
We are representing our client, an Australasian brand identity within the debt recovery and total debt management systems, a name which is synonymous with quality, integrity and innovation.
Those we are seeking to attract to this position will be a high level ‘influencers’, individuals who can provide not only strategic advice, but leadership and technical recommendations underpinned by a high level of commercial acumen.
As the Operations Centre Manager you will have full financial accountability for varied cost centres across the business and additionally be seen take calculated entrepreneurial risks without compromise to standards .
Skill set and experience perquisite for this position will include:
- Demonstrated Contact Centre management skills , including report writing, Internal and external stakeholder management
- Proven management skills within a highly regulatory framework
- The responsibility for service levels and contractual KPI’s
- Provision of leadership, direction and support to your team and up to 110 FTE’s
- The ability to prepare and present regular operational , trend analysis and productivity reports
- The initiation and implementation of operational improvements
- Experience in the implementation Change management practices– a real ‘culture champion’
- Demonstrated financial management for a past Centre and accountability for Centre ROI
- A high level of commercial acumen
A relevant tertiary qualification would be highly regarded as will an exposure to debt collections / telesales / marketing or legal services environments
This position will attract a proven large scale Contact Centre manager with considerable experience who is looking for their next, strategic career move.
A Six figure package will be negotiated with the preferred applicant.
Applications are sort from suitably qualified individuals in the form of a current CV and cover letter, and will be held in complete confidence.
Suzanne Pratley 09 379 5610 or Suzanne@nz.drakeintl.com