Bring your contact centre and business experience and your passion for training & education to a high performing, dynamic team.
Our contact centre student base is growing, so we are on the lookout for a Contact Centre/Business expert to teach and prepare others for a career in this fast paced industry that has given you so much!
NZMA is proudly one of New Zealand’s leading private training establishments, with a strong reputation for quality and excellence.
What success looks like:
• Engaged, excited students, with successful learning outcomes
• Students completing contact centre unit standards successfully
• High degree of student attendance
• Meets all programme requirements
• Positive results in student feedback surveys
• Successful achievement of your performance goals
What you need to be successful in this role:
• Extensive NZ contact centre/business knowledge & experience, including within a leadership role for more than 12 months
• Experience training/teaching within a multi-cultural environment with a strong understanding in cultural diversity
• Ideally experience in IPFX
• Minimum qualification of National Certificate in Contact Centre – level 4 or ability to achieve this through recognition of prior learning | Relevant tertiary qualification
• Education qualifications are preferred, however people with the ability to achieve applicable education qualifications while you work are welcome to apply
• Strong verbal communication ability along with a high degree of literacy & numeracy skills
• Ability to multi task and strong time management ability: This is ESSENTIAL, without this you will struggle with the time pressures that come with this role
What you will also bring to the mix is your high degree of integrity, self-motivation along with your energy and passion for developing others and supporting our learners in realising their career aspirations. We want you to inspire and motivate every day!
What NZMA offers in return is a supportive environment, strong team ethos and a commitment to YOU, your professional development & career aspirations along with the knowledge that you are making a real, genuine difference in the lives of our students, their communities and the industries we serve.
For a full job description and to apply for this role, click on the following link:
Closing date 31 July 2014