About PETstock: At PETstock, we aim to help pets inspire every person, every family, every day. We’re a global pet care retailer with more than 150 sites across Australia and New Zealand, along with veterinary services.
Pet.co.nz, an integral part of our PETstock family is New Zealand’s favourite online pet store who cater to a pet’s every need by providing a huge range of animal care products, food and accessories to Kiwis around the country.
We are proudly the largest online pet retailer in New Zealand & providing an exceptional customer experience is in our DNA!!
As NZ Customer Experience Team Lead, you will play an integral part in leading, managing & driving a service first customer experience and team culture.
Based in our NZ National Support Office, you will:
• Ensure the team delivers exceptional service through all touchpoints
• Monitor KPI’s, call quality, call volumes and workflow to ensure operational efficiency
• Maintain a team culture that is supportive, positive and focused on continuous improvement
• Be responsible for operational reporting
• Drive performance and achieve service levels and sales outcomes
• Resolve escalated customer complaints
Our PURRfect Pet.co.nz person for this role will:
• Have proven team leader experience, working in a similar role
• Contact Centre experience highly regarded
• Have proven success in leading a high performing customer experience team
• Have experience working to targets
• Have the ability to prioritise and manage conflicting priorities
• Be exceptional at coaching people & supporting your teams development goals
• Have a high degree of interpersonal and communication skills with strong attention to detail
• Be a positive, can-do type of person, not afraid to roll up your sleeves
• Be flexible and adaptable in order to meet changing work condition
• Have passion for pets is a must!
Purrrks of being a PETstock/Pet.co.nz team member:
• Awesome Ponsonby location with some of the best coffee on your doorstep!
• A strong commitment to your growth & development
• You will be recognized for your hard work & passion in our regular awards programs
• Significant employee discount for you, your family & your pets
• The opportunity to contribute & make a difference in the lives of pets and their families through PETstock Assist, our in-house charitable foundation – for more info: https://www.petstock.com.au/careers/PSA
• Access to PETstock’s #petspiration Health & Wellbeing program
• Free mental health counselling support services & discounted health care, banking & financial services
• The opportunity to be part of a fun, caring work culture, where you will be made to feel part of the PETstock family
If you want to be part of an organisation that is all about helping pets to inspire every person, every family every day, then this could just be the opportunity you’ve been looking for!
Closing 8th May – Apply here
Want to know more? Follow us on @pet.co.nz on Insta and Facebook along with checking out our careers site www.petstock.com.au/careers