We are looking for a champion of this key business unit, with a strategic and broader operational focus. Leadership, Process Improvement, Coordination.
Southern Cross, an infamous employer of choice and iconic, Kiwi, not-for-profit organisation is on the lookout for a Process and Communications Manager due to an internal promotion.
This vital role is integral in providing leadership to the Contact Centre’s Process Improvement, Communications and Training staff to ensure day to day processes, projects and improvement solutions are delivered effectively, efficiently, in accordance with business objectives – and for the benefit of this pivotal first point of contact to members and providers.
This is a multifaceted position, including:
Process & Communications Coordination
- Work with various Project teams on changes impacting the Contact Centre ensuring that process improvements progress is in accordance with approved business plans.
- Co-ordinate and deliver business acceptance testing of solutions prior to their implementation.
- Provide recommendations to the Contact Centre Manager and Senior Management team with regards to potential Projects and Process Changes.
- Provide regular progress status reports to Senior Management, ensuring a collegial and collaborative approach is maintained.
- To identify and manage resource implications of projects and BAU releases.
- Identification and development of new or improved processes or tools which provide benefit to the Contact Centre.
- Review and evaluate efficiencies and value gained through proposed and implemented process changes.
- Ensure appropriate training and resources are made available to Contact Centre consultants, providing them with the information they need following change.
- Facilitate meetings and forums designed to co-ordinate change and relationships between the Contact Centre and other business units.
- Monitor team and individual performance against KPIs, giving coaching and mentoring of 8 direct reports including formal performance appraisals, one on ones and succession planning;
- Ensure that all direct reports receive regular updates and information that may be pertinent to their roles;
- Lead by example.
- Monitoring of Contact Centre KPIs and Statistics.
- Foster an environment which encourages the team to actively share information and assist each other and their respective areas when required.
All of this is done to ensure the highest quality of service for Southern Cross members. The team is highly accomplished, passionate and supportive and we’re looking for someone who can lead the charge.
We are looking for a strong and charismatic professional with the following attributes:
- Team leadership experience – minimum of 5 reports;
- 3 years’ experience in training, process improvement or relevant project management;
- Analytical, broad and strategic business focus with strong commercial acumen and forward thinking;
- Exceptional communication skills and the desire to learn from a highly skilled team;
- Strong relationship management skills with internal stakeholders.
This is an exciting role within a values-based, forward thinking organisation. If you are a like-minded individual who fits our brief, apply today!
Submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number 40949.