Are you passionate about delivering a high level of customer service? How about leading and coaching a high performing team to even greater heights?
Sales Team Leaders
Our client is one of New Zealand’s leading Contact Centre providers for a variety of brands, and due to recent change this organisation is looking to employ a driven Team Leader to lead one of their sales customer services team. Your key focus is to mentor, manage and inspire a team of approx 15 highly motivated and highly performing customer service and sales consultants. Your challenge will be to bring your demonstrable capabilities with you and to integrate them in with an already existing strong structure of a highly capable individuals. This is a position for someone who is ready to take on a challenge, own the role and to excel in leadership.
Skills and Experience we are looking for:
• Proven experience leading a team in a sales environment
• Passion and genuine drive to achieve personal and team goals
• Making your team successful through leadership, coaching and development
• Management of current processes and ensuring on going improvements are made for productivity and efficiency
• High level of organisation and proactively planning for business with a variable workload
• Management of customer feedback and escalations
• Experience within a call centre environment is ideal
What the role involves:
• Exercising sound judgment, tact and discretion with sensitive member and business information
• Maintain ongoing participation in continual learning and development activities
• Actively working towards improving individual performance and development
• Working with people at all levels within the organisation
• Being a pro-active self-starter who can lead and motivate a team within the contact centre environment, with the ability to understand and provide the highest level of professional services to internal and external customers
This organisation is ideally looking to take someone on by the end of the month so apply now to avoid missing out on this amazing opportunity! Interviews will be conducted as applications are received. You must be eligible to work permanently in New Zealand.
Apply by emailing: email@example.com or call Emma Webb on (04) 499 8055 for a confidential discussion. Closes 15 July 2015.