As leaders in our organisations, we often ask ourselves whether we are performing well as leaders or not. This whitepaper highlights and investigates the reasoning behind seven key attributes that employees have claimed are the reasons they follow a leader. These are:
1) Forget experience, focus on vision.
2) Understand the generational differences and promote natural connections
3) When dissatisfaction is high, act.
4) Recognise and reward what’s working.
5) Prepare your people for the future.
6) Rethink your leadership culture – lead by example.
7) Understand what you’re doing right – capitalise on strengths.
Click here to find out more about these lessons for good leaders!