Are you a forward thinking, innovative and accountable Workforce Manager with a love of using the numbers to drive positive change?
Our client is a large New Zealand healthcare provider. This exciting opportunity will utilise your strong analytical, staff management and influence, where your proven experience and abilities will provide a clear and progressive long term career path within a large, stable organisation.
Reporting to a respected and influential manager within the contact centre industry, this role looks after a team of two analysts and a multi-channel contact centre with 90 seats.
Purpose of the position:
- The Workforce Manager is responsible for the overall leadership of the analyst team.
- They analyse work volume, contact information, variances to forecast and provide direction to adjust scheduling and staff levels accordingly.
- Monitors service levels to direct real-time forecasting.
- Provides data to support decision making including the most efficient and cost effective strategies to improve service delivery.
- Provides and leads a team of subject matter and technical experts in the fields of telephony, workforce management, call recording software and tools.
- Reviews processes and 3rd party products to assist with continuous improvement and fault resolution.
- 3 years’ experience in a Contact Centre leadership role with both customer and senior management interaction.
- 2 years demonstrated skills in workforce planning and forecasting.
- Experience working with Q-master (Zeacom) and Verint Impact 360 or similar will be looked upon favourably.
- Proven ability to manage people, processes and technology to foster a high performing team environment.
- Sound commercial acumen, delivering results in a large scale organisation.
- A proactive and forward thinking approach, but with the ability to quickly react to changing business needs and conditions in real-time.
- Exceptional computer literacy, analytical and numerical ability with a big picture and proactive approach.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to build rapport and credibility to influence key decision makers.
If you are looking to build your career within Workforce Management and Contact Centre leadership within a technology and improvement focussed organisation this could be the opportunity for you.
They deliver great benefits, extensive training and a friendly, inclusive environment. You’ll also be rewarded with a supportive management team, an atmosphere that encourages innovative ideas and is technology driven, whilst working for an organisation that cares about their staff and customers.
Applications close 20 September 2013. Contact Hannah at Madison Recruitment. 09 303 4455 or email firstname.lastname@example.org