At 2degrees we are on a mission to make Mobile better for all Kiwis. More than a million Aotearoians have joined us already, enjoying a simpler, smarter and ultimately fairer Mobile choice. But we have only just begun! Are you ready to join us on the mission?
We are seeking an experienced Workforce Planning Manager for our Call Centre. You will be responsible for the creation and optimisation of staff rosters, production and development of accurate call volume and call arrival forecasts. You will also lead and develop a team.
• Produce staff rosters using raw data from ACD, or by utilizing the WFM application
• Ensure continuity of queue service levels and have overall accountability for queue performance
• Produce historical, real-time and projected reporting
• Develop automated processes for reporting and staff rostering
• Develop call routing strategies based on forecast call volumes and call arrival patterns
• Capture and analyse Voice of Customer (VOC) behavioural trends
• Prepare weekly presentations for the senior leadership team
• Coordinate system hardware and general Contact Centre applications
Experience and skills required:
• 5+ years’ Contact Centre experience
• Be proficient in producing and developing rostering/ reporting frameworks
• People leadership experience
• A comprehensive understanding of Contact Centre operations and technology
• Strong analytical ability with an attention to detail
• Excellent planning and time management skills
• An ability to develop effective working relationships and work as part of a team
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Highly competent in MS Office suite including Word, Outlook, Access and Excel
• Experience working with Blue Pumpkin, or Impact 360 WFM application is highly desirable
At 2degrees we are passionate about building our culture of extraordinary service, that’s fun, friendly and a place to develop your talents whilst achieving great things. If this sounds like a mission you’d like to join, then apply now! Closing date 3 July.